Please fill out the form below.

*indicates a required field

What is your concern?*


If you would like to be contacted please fill in your details below.



This form is an opportunity to have your say. This is not where you lodge a formal complaint.


Policies and procedures for lodging a formal complaint are below. Contact EIT's student association Younited for advice. If you wish to make a formal complaint the documents below will guide you.

Student Concerns and Formal Complaints - Procedure
Student Concerns and Formal Complaints - Policy