StudyLink Support Tairāwhiti
We can provide support to apply for your student loan/ allowance or any other StudyLink enquiries.
Please contact Kerry or you can make an appointment at the Library desk.
What to bring with you:
- Course start and end dates
- Email address
(we can help create one)
- Landline or mobile number
- Birth certificate
(can be verified by EIT)
- IRD number
- Bank account details
(verified by your bank)
- If you have children or a partner you need their birth certificates
- If you have a partner and they work you need proof of income (2 or 3 payslips)
- If you are 24 or under and one or both of your parents work you need proof their income
You can also check out the Studylink website.