Pastoral Care - Auckland
Monica is your support person for any questions or concerns you have about studying and living in Auckland, New Zealand. All conversations are confidential so feel confident to visit, email or phone Monica any time.
Monica can help you with:
- Homesickness and culture shock
- Contraception and sexual health
- Health services
- Legal issues
- Driving and buying a car in New Zealand
- The Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
- Communities in Auckland
- Complaint procedure
- Advice on where to go for the right advice
Monica is also available after hours for emergencies only.